Oct 23, 2011

2 awards yay! Thanks Paula

I was so happy to see that I was awarded these to awards Thank you so much Paula you are such a sweet girl:)







Paula from
http://polaberry.blogspot.com
awarded me this award
Rules are simple:
1. Link back to person who awarded you
2. Answer award questions
3. 7 random facts about yourself
4. Award who are your best bloggers...



Paula from http://polaberry.blogspot.com
awarded me this award

The rules (as usual):
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Tell 7 random things about yourself.
3. Nominate other bloggers.

I will be combining these two awards

Award Questions
1. Favorite Color: Purple
2. Favorite Song: dia de suerte alejandra guzman
3. Favorite Dessert: Frozen yogurt with gummy bears
4. What makes you mad?: lots of things lol
5. When your upset: I do my makeup it makes me feel better:)
6. Favorite Animal: dog
7. Black or White?:Black
8. Biggest fear:snakes
9. Best feature:Idk hehe
10. Everyday attitude:Happy
11. What is perfection?:showing how much you care n love
12. Guilty Pleasure: MAKEUP!

7 random facts:
1. I like loud music
2. I like sleeping late on Mondays
3. I love spending time with my kids
4. I love earrings
5. I like staying up late
6. I hate snakes
7. I love walgreens

I pass these awards to:
cottoncandyink.blogspot.com
cocochanel-beautyworld.blogspot.com
nessaheartsmakeup.com
sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com
themakeupedition.blogspot.com
britters89.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your awards Lorena! Paula is the sweetest girl. Thank you so much for passing them on to me. That means a lot! :D Have a nice evening!
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your awards! ;-)
    thank you so much for passing along the award to me, i really appreciate it!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lorena!
    Thanks for passing the award to me! =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers